Silhouette Studio software
About Silhouette Studio software
The Silhouette Studio is compatible with the original Silhouette and Silhouette SD?
The Silhouette Studio is compatible with all Silhouette electronic cutting machines and it is very easy to use.
Which operating systems does the Silhouette Studio work?
The Silhouette Studio is compatible with:
Windows Vista (32 bit/64-bit)
Windows 7 (32 bit/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Is Silhouette Studio compatible with windows 10?
Insofar as all hardware and graphic drivers on the computer are Windows 10 compliant and compatible, then Silhouette Studio is also compatible with Windows 10.
Where can I find update to my Silhouette Studio?
You can download the Silhouette Studio latest version at our support page.
What are the differences between Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio Designer Edition and Silhouette Studio Business Edition?
- Font access (for font files on your computer)
- Ability to use JPG, BMP, PNG files
- Image effects (b/w, tint, color saturation)
- Print & Cut
- PixScan™ compatible
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition:
- All basic edition features
- Ability to use SVG files
- Advanced eraser & knife features
- Sketch conversion tools
- Nesting feature
- Basic rhinestone conversion tools
Silhouette Studio Business Edition:
- All basic and designer edition features
- Multi-cutter support
- Advanced nesting feature
- Weed line options
- Ai and CDR file capability
- Matrix copy feature